OMG Mug Cakes.
Have you ever tried a mug cake? It’s actually the best thing ever.
Sometimes we need a little treat but if we’re trying to eat healthy-ish, making a batch of 3 dozen snickerdoodles isn’t doing any favours for our will power or waistline.
So there are a TON of recipes on Pinterest for variations of mug cakes but below is my favourite. I mix it up all the time.
Feel free to add anything you like… chocolate chips, peppermint flavouring, extra cinnamon, sprinkles, get creative girl.
Cookies n’ Cream Mug Cake :)
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 4 tsp granulated white sugar
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- a couple pinchs of Oreo crumbs
- Add all the ingredients into a microwavable mug.
- Stir until fully combined
- Microwave for about 1 minute and let cool slightly before eating.
THAT’S IT!!! Okay and I also added a bit of frozen yogurt….
xxoo Drea Marielove it