I found this St. Patrick’s Day drink recipe and HAD TO SHARE.
It’s so girlie and fun. Plus it has no Guinness… for those of us who don’t drink Guinnes and love Pinot.
First, who knew Drew Barrymore made wine?
Not me. But now I need to try it.
She “fell in love with wine by drinking it with [her] girlfriends on Sunday afternoons and Wednesday evenings”….. UM YES.
“My girlfriends and I like chilled, easy-drinking wine that you can have one to two or two to three glasses of, and it’s not so heavy.”
Like this is right up our alley. OKAY enough chit chat onto the drink.
THANK GOODNESS FOR COSMO. Always giving me the best info. I saw this Emerald Isle recipe and knew we’d love it.
- 2 oz. Barrymore Pinot Grigio
- 4 cucumber chunks
- 5 mint leaves
- 3/4 oz. lime juice
- 3/4 oz. simple syrup
- 1 oz. soda water
- Garnish: 3 mint sprigs, a raspberry and a cucumber slice
- Muddle the cucumber and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and add lime juice, simple syrup and wine.
- Shake it girl.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice and add the garnish!
- To make simple syrup, mix equal parts hot water and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
Off to find Barrymore wine.
xxoo Drea Marie