Okay also just a SMALL side note. You guys might remember me mentioning my arthritis and how it has affected me; this TYME iron design is a revolution. It’s so much easier for me.HAVING SAID THAT, do not get discouraged at first when you mess up or get confused. Just remember the technique and after a couple times using the iron you’ll be creating new styles like a pro.
The last thing I do with my TYME iron is quickly run over the curls like a straightener just to flatten them down a bit and I gently brush them out with either my fingers or my brush.
I’ll be using this thing all season long. Perfect for Xmas, brunchs, lunchs, dinners, gatherings, coffee dates, shopping trips, okay I’m going to stop before we all have panic attacks.Tis’ the season!
Check out the Blogger directory for some more FAB Blogmas posts from today!!!!
Heads up. We’ve got a super packed month and here’s how it’s gunna play out:
- 1st Day’s Gift Guide >> Thoughtfully Box
- 2nd Day’s Favourite Holiday Beauty Look >> Lipsense Kit
- 3rd Day’s Favourite Holiday Charities >> Foot Scrub + Nail Polish
- 4th Day’s Favourite Holiday Party Outfit >> Tumbler + Lipstick
- 5th Day’s Christmas Decor >> Paul Mitchell Straightener
- 6th Day’s Last Minute Gifts & Stocking Stuffers >> Felony Case iPhone 6/6s phone case
- 7th Day’s Holiday Hair >> Hair product kit + Revlon curling iron.
- 8th Day’s Local Holiday Attractions
- 9th Day’s Christmas Sweaters
- 10th Day’s Cookie Recipe
- 11th Day’s Letter To “Santa”
- 12th Day’s Christmas Movies
- Final Day’s Christmas Traditions
So if you are DYING to read one of these, plan accordingly, I would HATE for you to miss out on these giveaways!!
xxoo Drea Marie1 likes this post