Are you guys loving our 12 DAYS OF BLOGMAS?!
I hope you’re also getting to see a ton of other fun flirty blogs too! These girls are so talented. Seriously if you haven’t yet check them out as well. I’ve left links below.NOW IT’S PARTY TIME!
Literally my bff Tara has a Christmas party tonight and we were texting yesterday about what she’s gunna wear. I feel like the gatherings are happening NOW. Like from here on out it’s hustle bustle Xmas time.Let’s get out outfits figured out cause we all know that ‘should-have-left-5-mins-ago’ and already sent the “UGH such bad traffic” text panic. NO BUENO.
Lace, fur, glitz n’ glam. Yes, yes, yes & YES.
I’m actually not lying holiday party outfit styling is hands down my favourite.
We need a little pre party pep talk. NOW IS THE TIME TO WEAR THAT BOLD LIP & ROCK THAT HIGH NECK BODYSUIT.
This is it.
Check out my fav holiday beauty look here for tips & tricks. Legit the gold NYX liner trick is what Gigi Hadids makeup artist does on her.
I’m not exactly posting on one look it’s more of a mash up.
>> Oh hey JC Penney with the cold shoulder ruffle combo for $40.
Check out the Blogger directory for some more FAB Blogmas posts!!!!
Heads up. We’ve got a super packed month and here’s how it’s gunna play out:
- 1st Day’s Gift Guide >> Thoughtfully Box
- 2nd Day’s Favourite Holiday Beauty Look >> Lipsense Kit
- 3rd Day’s Favourite Holiday Charities >> Foot Scrub + Nail Polish
- 4th Day’s Favourite Holiday Party Outfit >> Tumbler + Lipstick
- 5th Day’s Christmas Decor
- 6th Day’s Last Minute Gifts & Stocking Stuffers
- 7th Day’s Holiday Hair
- 8th Day’s Local Holiday Attractions
- 9th Day’s Christmas Sweaters
- 10th Day’s Cookie Recipe
- 11th Day’s Letter To “Santa”
- 12th Day’s Christmas Movies
- Final Day’s Christmas Traditions
So if you are DYING to read one of these, plan accordingly, I would HATE for you to miss out on these giveaways!!
xxoo Drea Marie1 likes this post